Sunday, November 28, 2010

Panera Bread

So, Emily loves Panera bread. I think the food is ok, and go there cause I can eat anything and Emily is a little more picky so whatever. The food aside, the real reason I hate the place is the prices. They think they are some gourmet bistro or something with their prices. It's like $6.50 for a sandwich and a tiny pack of plain potato chips. The thing that really gets my goat is they charge extra for a drink!!! Who in the hell wants to eat a sandwich and some salty as hell potato chips without a drink. Who wants to eat a meal period without a drink!! I got a sweet tea with my meal today and it was $1.69!! Tea (drinks in general) are the cheapest thing you get when you eat out. They are making a killing off this crap. Haha, maybe in hindsight I should just shut up and buy stock in the place. The people in that place also get on my nerves. Yes they have free wi-fi but what are all these people doing on their computers!! I think they just have them out as a cool thing. Hey look at me over here writing a novel or something. Anyway, Lucy didn't sleep much last night and I have to play mister mom cause Emily is back to work tomorrow so I am out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment