Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaching this semester

This semester I start my first teaching assignment. I will be TA'ing Medical Entomology for the spring semester. I met with the professor and other TA today and learned that I am pretty much on my own. I am a little scared being my first teaching assignment and the fact that all the students are probably going to be pre med students. I run the lab by myself and have to make up and teach the class what we are doing each class. Should be fun once I get into the swing of things, but I will probably be nervous the first couple of times.
Other things that are going on is we are selling our house in Warner Robins as we are moving to Florida in April. I HATE MOVING!!!!! All the cleaning in order to sell our house is going to suck!! Also, showing people the house and going through all of the paperwork are things I am not looking forward to one bit. Good thing Emily is good at paperwork things.
Last new thing that I am doing is starting to work out again. Hopefully I can keep this up for at least half the year this time. The working out is not that bad, it's the running that I HATE!!! The main problem is that horribly boring. Watching TV and listening to music doesn't help one bit. I do it but I hate it. Hopefully I can get on a soccer team when we move to Florida so I can get my cardio workout without having to just run. I am tired of writing, thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment